Friday, April 6, 2012

Blogging More!!!

It's been A LONG time since I sat down and wrote a blog post.  I was reading a ton of other blogs today and decided it's time I keep up with my own.  There's a lot that has happened over the last 9 months!  I'll touch on a few things to get everyone updated!First, we had our beautiful baby girl on July 9th!  She's been the light of our life ever since!  She's been such an amazing baby and has taught us a great deal of patience and love.  Over the last 3 months she has started to change in so many ways!  She's getting very vocal :)  I love when Kasey comes home from work and she gets a huge smile on her face and starts gabbing to him.  I can see his heart melting every time!  
 This is one of my favorite pictures.  She was only 10 days old :)  Where has the time gone? 

Our little happy baby is always smiling!  Even when she was teething last week she had a smile on her face! 


Another big thing that's happened to us, is we moved to Fort Stewart Georgia!  It's been an emotional roller coaster being here but it gets better every day!  I really missed my family at first but then I started making some good friends.  They've helped me through so much!  I was also called into the Primary Presidency!  That's helped keep me busy.
Kasey is loving the Army, for the most part ;)  He's learning a lot and hoping for a promotion sometime in the near future.  He hit his year mark with the Army in March.  We both couldn't believe it's gone by so fast!
We hope all is well with our family and friends!  We miss everyone a lot and can't wait to visit California hopefully soon! :)  Much love to everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment